Glass Teapot with Glass Strainer
This teapot comes complete with a removable extra-fine glass infuser and lid. The extra fine infuser is good for all loose leaf teas from fine Rooibos to large whole leaf teas like White Tea & Oolong. The glass teapot is made of borosilicate glass that is known as better type of glass for teapots. The handle is well designed giving a comfortable pouring action and ample room so your hand is away from the heat. This teapot has a wonderful pouring action no dips! Replacement Glass Infuser & lids can be ordered also Stainless Steel Infusers and lids.
Care Instructions & Warnings
- Dishwasher safe – Microwave safe – Heat resistant up to 450°C/842°F
- Easy to clean and hygienic in use with the pore-free surface
- High resistance to sudden temperature changes with a temperature difference of 140°C/284°F
- Teapot can placed directly on heating element or flame
- Manufactured from clear borosilicate glass which is free from smell and flavour, does not discolour and shows high chemical and mechanical resistance.
- Does not give off any substances and is therefore suitable for allergy sufferers.
- Let boiling water settle about 20 – 40 seconds before pouring – never pour boiling water onto tea. (see “How to make the perfect cup of tea” leaflet)
- Use caution when handling hot water
- Materials: Borosilicate glass
Tea is a natural aromatic beverage that has some health benefits it also brings tranquillity to your life so sit and pour your favourite infusions from your “SHERSTON GLASS” Teapot